Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bull!

It never fails that I am always compared to someone else.
It upsets me even though I shouldnt let it.
I am Tyesha Marie
I am not my brother, nor my cousin, nor some girl you think you know.

It's hard enough just trying to feel accepted by the people who are supose to love me, and although I know they say they are doing the right thing, it doesnt cross my mind as that way.
Living a normal teenage life is hard, I'm not normal, I am beyond normal.
I listen to everything but rap and country.
I scream at random things.
I talk in a weird voice sometimes.
I am a band kid.

Somedays I just wish I was never put on this world but then I think to myself, hey, youve had some good times along with alot of the bad!!

But I am determind.

Tyesha Marie owner of Zamones Clique
will be successful with or without my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment